GENERAL ENGLISH 116 COURSE MATERIALS
- GENERAL ENGLISH 116 COURSE MATERIALS
- Open the Word file (see below) on your computer for our Whitman & Dickinson assignments to guide your reading for weeks 1-3. The file below may be printed but it's best viewed on your computer, for it contains many live hyperlinks to Web materials you'll need for our assignments. Other resources and readings for weeks 1-3 will either be posted below in the English 116 Moodle site for you to download, or they will be available on Honors reserve in McCabe, as described on the list of reading assignments for weeks 1-3.
- Pdfs for weeks 2-3 are below.See Whitman-Dickinson assignments above for full details of the reading assignments for weeks 2-3 of our seminar
- WILLA CATHER (2 weeks)
- WALLACE THURMAN (2 weeks)
- ERNEST HEMINGWAY (2 weeks)
- PRACTICE EXAM QUESTIONS