- Select: Check-In in Millennium and scan barcode.
- Remove all date-due cards as you check items in.
- Always be attentive to the screen as you scan items and follow any pop-up instructions carefully.
- **Use the mouse to click through messages. Do not use the ‘Enter’ key.
- SORT! - SORT! - SORT!
- Sort the item where Millennium wants it to go – not where you think it should go. Take special care to ensure that all items are returned to the proper sorting shelf or ‘home' location.
- Familiarize yourself with some of the most frequently encountered locations. Examples include:
- Feature Films
- Bryn Mawr
- Government Documents
- Peace Collection
- If you are uncertain as to where a checked in item should go, ask a Staff person – never guess.
- Be sure to return all reserve materials whether General or Honors, to their respective Reserve re-shelving area so it will be available for the next person’s use.